Montgomery County Community College’s West Campus is a vibrant learning environment dedicated to student success through challenging academics, personalized attention and career advancement. Pottstown boasts a full-service campus with science and computer laboratories, a library, Student Success Center, Health Career Suite, art gallery /studios, cafeteria and more. West Campus is conveniently located minutes from the Hanover Street exit of Route 422 West.
The West Campus is also home to the University Center, a unique partnership that enables students to earn bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees, from select area colleges and universities.
A free shuttle runs Monday through Friday between the Central and West campuses during the fall and spring semesters. Find out more about the shuttle program.
SEPTA bus Route 93 serves the West Campus, and Route 94 serves the Central Campus.
At our Pottstown campus, students can work toward degrees in more than a dozen programs, including:
- Business Administration AS
- Computer Networking AAS
- Computer Science AS
- Criminal Justice AS
- Dance AA
- Education through the Early Years AA
- Education in the Middle Years AA
- Engineering Science AS
- Engineering Technology AAS
- Environmental Studies AS
- Exercise Science and Wellness AS
- Human Services AAS
- Human Services AAS with Addictions concentration
- Human Services AAS with Child, Youth, and Family Services concentration
- Information Technology AS
- Interactive Media AAS
- Liberal Studies AA
- Psychology AS
- Radiography AAS
- Secondary Education AA
- Surgical Technology AAS
The following certificates can be completed entirely at the West Campus:
- Certificate in Addictions*
- Certificate in Human Services
- Certificate in Medical Assisting
- Certificate of Completion in Medical Office Assistant
We look forward to seeing you on campus! To learn more, please submit the form below.
Montgomery County Community College’s West Campus is located at 101 College Drive, Pottstown, PA. For more information call 610-718-1800.