The Management AAS degree is a professionally focused program designed for students who want to begin, advance in, or change their career. The Management degree program offers six professional certificates in the areas of entrepreneurial management, hospitality management, management, marketing, office management, and real estate – all which are designed to then lead to full degree completion.
This new program is flexibly designed to meet the diverse needs of students:
- One-year professional certificates allow graduates to immediately enter or continue in a career with advanced skills.
- Students are prepared to pursue continued career opportunities upon two-year AAS degree completion – courses can be taken on campus or online while you work.
- Degree provides education continuation opportunities to pursue a four-year degree.
- Completion of a certificate in one of six fields, with the ability to complete within as little as one year.
- Immediate engagement in career specific coursework.
- Accessibility to new workforce opportunities by completing the AAS degree while employed.
- Possible transfer to four-year institutions via partnership agreements for bachelor’s degrees.
- Affordable education designed to lead to immediate career opportunities.