Develop an understanding of the history of civilization, the evolution of cultures, and the ideas of great thinkers.
- Acquire insight and a broad perspective of the human experience over time.
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of the development of world civilizations and their similarities and differences.
- Analyze the ideas articulated by great thinkers, as appropriate to the program of study.
Courses Meeting Goal 6 Outcomes
- ART 101 Art History I Cave Painting to Pre-Renaissance
- ART 102 Art History II Pre-Renaissance to Impressionism
- ART 103 Art Hist III Modern Art
- ENG 201 Survey of English Literature 1
- ENG 212 Survey of American Literature II
- ENG 221 Literature of the Western World 1
- ENG 222 Literature of the Western World 2
- ENG 246 African American Literature
- HCP 120 Ethical Issues--Consumers and Heathcare Professions
- HIS 101 History of Western Civilization I Ancient Medieval and Early Modern
- HIS 102 History of Western Civilization II Modern European History
- HIS 122 World Civilization: From 1500
- HIS 203 History of US: to 1877
- HIS 205 History of US: From 1877
- HIS 213 The Civil War and Reconstruction
- HIS 219 The Vietnam War
- HIS 234 Asian Civilization
- HIS 235 Modern China
- HIS 250 History of Modern Middle East
- HIS 260 History of Russia
- MUS 110 Music Appreciation
- PHI 101 Introduction to Ethics
- PHI 120 Ethical Issues Affecting Consumers and Healthcare Professions
Last Updated: 6/25/14