Use mathematical concepts and standards and criteria to solve problems and make decisions.
- Identify relevant data.
- Formulate a mathematical model appropriate to the problem.
- Test the mathematical model to verify the result.
Courses Meeting Goal 3 Outcomes
- MAT 103 Foundations of Math
- MAT 106 Math Applications
- MAT 131 Introduction to Stat 1
- MAT 140 Finite Mathematics for Business
- MAT 188 Calculus With a Review of Function I and MAT 189 Calculus With a Review of Functions II in combination.
- MAT 190 Calculus and Analytic Geometry I
Last Updated: 3/9/2015