Demonstrates self-discipline, perseverance, and cooperation in the pursuit of personal success and positive civic engagement.
- Demonstrate an ability to work with others to achieve a common goal.
- Demonstrate personal engagement in civic life.
- Analyze the cultural or environmental impact of human society on the non-human world or on future generations to better ensure sustainability.
Courses Meeting Goal 11
- ANT 101 Introduction to Archaeology
- ANT 104 Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
- ANT 205 Environmental Anthropology
- BIO 115 Environmental Biology
- COM 111 Mass Media and Society
- ECO 117 Introduction to Environmental Economics
- ECO 122 Microeconomics
- GEO 130 Cultural Geography
- GEO 135 Physical Geography
- GEO 235 Sustainable Climate Communities
- HSW 205 Volunteer Administration
- IDS 115 Issues of Race and Ethnicity
- POL 101 Introduction to Political Science
- POL 124 American National Government
- POL 125 American State and Local Government
- POL 202 Civil Liberties (Con Law II)
- PSY 137 Introduction to Organizational Psychology
- SPC 110 Speech Communication
- SPC 120 Public Speaking
- SPC 125 Introduction to Public Relations