Get a head start - earn college credits as a high school student.
Whether you are looking for an academic challenge or to expand your course selection, the Dual Enrollment program is a great way transition into a college environment.
What is Dual Enrollment?
Geared toward high school students, 15 years or older, Dual Enrollment allows you to take college classes and earn college credit - before you've graduated - and transfer your credits to another four-year college or university. While our courses have a very high transfer rate., you will want to contact the Admissions Office of the college you are interested in attending to check on transferability.
In addition to earning college credit, we offer the opportunity to receive Dual Credit. As a subset to dual enrollment, you can take college classes at your high school and receive both high school and college credit for the one course.
Find the right fit
- Take classes on our campus. We welcome you to take classes at on-site at our Central Campus location in Blue Bell or West Campus in Pottstown. We offer evening, weekend and summer courses. In addition, check with your high school as they may be willing to adjust your class schedule to accommodate the college course.
- Earn college credits online. The convenience of online learning may be a great option for you. Talk to your high school about scheduling time during the school day to utilize their computer labs for your online course.
- Check with your high school guidance counselor to see if your school participates in dual credit learning.
Take the next step
Are you ready to enroll as a Dual Enrollment student? Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Apply now! Complete the free online application.
- Learn more about placement testing and exemptions.
- Register for your course(s). Complete the Dual Enrollment Registration form.
Note: If taking a course at your high school, please complete their form, which can be obtained from your guidance counselor.