Dual Enrollment Graduates

You're a High School Grad! What's next?

As you graduate from dual enrollment student to college student, consider continuing your education here at Montco.

Enrolling as a Montco student

In an effort to streamline the enrollment process, we have listed out the next steps for you to take, some of which are required. If you have questions along the way, please do not hesitate to contact us - we are happy to help you!

  • To attend Montco as a first-year college student, you must select a program of study and complete the Change of Major form. This required step will change your status from dual enrollment student to new student.

  • Get to Know Montco! Our student checklist helps to simplify the enrollment process and walks you through each step needed - from financial aid to skills assessment to class registration.

    Check out the complete list to get started!

Attending another college or university

Take these next steps to ensure your dual enrollment credits transfer to your new school:

Questions? Contact the admissions team at 215-641-6671 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..