- If you plan to enroll in FALL 2017 classes and need to apply for financial aid, complete the 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid online at www.fafsa.gov - MCCC’s Federal School Code is 004452.
- If you have questions about the FAFSA, check out the online help at fafsa.gov. You will also find helpful features such as an online chat while you are completing the FAFSA. MCCC also hosts FAFSA Help Forums throughout the semester to assist students with their FAFSA.
UPCOMING FAFSA FORUMS
- Wednesdays at 12:20-1:20 in Parkhouse 309 (no pre-registration required, but please arrive ON TIME and have your information with you*)
- Wednesdays at 12:20-1:20 in North Hall 109 (no pre-registration required, but please arrive ON TIME and have your information with you*)
*WHAT TO BRING
- 2015 Federal tax returns and W-2s for you and your parents (if dependent**)
- Your social security number and your parents' social security number (if dependent*)
- You Alien Registration number if you are an eligible non-citizen
- Your driver’s license number if you have one
- Information on savings, investments, and business and farm assets for yourself and your parents (if dependent**).
- You and your parents' (if dependent**) FSA User ID and password - IMPORTANT! YOU MUST HAVE THIS PRIOR TO COMING TO ANY FAFSA HELP SESSION! Don’t have an FSA User ID and password? Get one HERE
**Please note – if you are a dependent student, please bring a parent with you. They are required to e-sign the FAFSA using an FSA User ID and Password. Not sure if you are a dependent student? Click HERE to learn more!