If you’d like to add or drop a course, you can do it online (via WebAdvisor or Student Planning), by mail, by fax or in person. The add/drop process is time-sensitive, so be sure to check the registration calendar for deadlines or visit Enrollment Services at the Central Campus or at the West Campus.
Add or Drop Details
- You may add courses at any time before the first day of classes without penalty. If you add a course after the start of classes, you’ll need to pay a $10 late registration fee.
- After the first week of the regularly scheduled fall and spring semesters, you may add a course only with the instructor's written permission.
- If you are adding a course in person at the Central Campus in Blue Bell or the West Campus in Pottstown and if it makes you a full-time student (with a total of 12 or more credits), you’ll need to see an academic advisor in the Student Success Center to obtain a signature.
- No grades will be reported for courses dropped during the drop/add period.
- Check the tuition and fees schedule to learn about our tuition refund policy during the add/drop period.
- Contact Enrollment Services at the Central Campus at 215-641-6551 or at the West Campus at 610-718-1944 for add/drop policies for summer, weekend and other non-regularly scheduled semester courses.
- Be sure to speak to an advisor if you have any questions about the add/drop procedures.