If you plan to enroll for SUMMER 2013 classes and need to apply for financial aid, don’t delay! File your 2012-2013 FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov.
If you plan to enroll to enroll in FALL 2013 classes and need to apply for financial aid, file the 2013-2014 FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov.
The preferred deadline to apply for Fall 2013 is May 1, 2013.
MCCC Federal School Code: 004452
Need help with the 2013-2014 FAFSA application? Register below for our community-wide FAFSA Workshop. This workshop is very popular, so register early AND plan to arrive on time, since classrooms are scheduled for exact times only. PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a Financial Aid information session. We will be assisting in the completion of the FAFSA application online. Please be sure to bring the required items listed below.
Central Campus — April 24, 2013 12:15 PM - Parkhouse 309
Central Campus — April 24, 2013 5 PM - Parkhouse 309
West Campus — April 24, 2013 12:15 PM - South Hall 252
West Campus — April 24, 2013 5 PM - South Hall 252
What to Bring
- Your Social Security Number and your parents’ Social Security Number (if dependent).
- Your Alien Registration number if you are an eligible non-citizen.
- Your driver’s license number if you have one.
- 2012* federal tax returns (including W-2) for yourself and your parents (if dependent).
- Information on savings, investments, and business and farm assets for yourself and your parents (if dependent).
- If you have a FAFSA PIN (Personal Identification Number), please bring it with you.
*Financial Aid representatives ARE NOT tax professionals and cannot complete your tax returns for you. If you have not yet completed your 2012 tax returns, you may use your 2011 tax return information to complete the FAFSA process, however, you may not get accurate results, especially if you have considerable income reductions or increases.