The Alumni Association Board of Directors is accepting nominations of distinguished alumni to be considered for the Alumni Hall of Fame.
The Hall of Fame was created to recognize those alumni who have achieved outstanding success and made a lasting impact on their community.
Candidates must have received a degree or completed 30 or more credits from Montgomery County Community College, demonstrated achievement in their profession or business, or provided service to the College, the community, state, nation or world.
Criteria for selection will be considered for those alumni who have distinguished themselves in one or more of the following categories:
- Highly ethical and good moral standing in the community
- Major achievement in their field
- Community and/or public service
- Professional accomplishments
- Highly regarded for expertise, dedication, and commitment to excellence
Each year nominees are reviewed by a committee established by the MCCC Alumni Association.
To nominate someone (including yourself!), you’ll need to fill out an online form that includes:
- Candidate’s full name
- Years attended (or graduated from) the College
- Description of your relationship to the candidate
- Specific examples of the candidate’s achievements
- Any additional information (i.e., the candidate’s resume, third-party references or press clippings) that you believe would be helpful in the selection process
Nominations may be submitted through the online nomination form. Please call the Alumni Office with questions at 215-461-1139.