Presented by the Planned Giving Advisory Council of Montgomery County Community College Foundation
Estate planning attorneys Lisa Shearman and Adam Fernandez will lead an interactive conversation on the central issues of estate planning.
Friday, November 11, 2016
8:00 to 10:00 am
151 College Hall
Montgomery County Community College
Blue Bell, PA
Breakfast will be served.
This seminar will outline the key components of every estate plan such as:
- Basics about the core estate planning documents everyone should have in place
- Tax and non-tax planning concerns
- Charitable giving and planned giving— leaving a legacy
- Do's and Don'ts of designating beneficiaries
- Choosing the right people to be in charge if something happens to you and you can't manage your affairs