The MCCC Foundation is prohibited by the IRS from giving any legal advice or providing an appraisal of materials to donors. The Foundation staff work with donors to meet their needs for information about charitable gift considerations, including recommendations about how to work with their financial advisor and how to obtain independent, qualified appraisals if necessary. We make it easy for you to contribute to the College in the ways you find most effective and meaningful.
- Make an outright gift of cash (by check or credit card), stock/securities, real estate or gift-in-kind
- Make a planned/estate gift such as a bequest, a gift of life insurance or retirement assets, a charitable remainder trust, a charitable gift annuity or a charitable lead trust
- Make a faculty or staff gift
- Make a donation to the class gift (Student Challenge)
- Make a memorial or honorary gift