Bb Student app
Blackboard recently released an app for students called “Bb Student.” This app is intended to replace the “Blackboard Mobile Learn” app by providing mobile access to Blackboard course content, assignments, and grades.
What will Students see in this app?
- Stream (the home screen) - a prioritized list of events, actions and content.
- Courses - a list of courses, organized by term, with relevant course information (instructor name, course title, location, and hours). Using Courses, students can view course content, access information, and complete and submit assignments and tests.
- Grades - access to assignment grades in current courses, and overall grades from previous courses.
How do I download Bb Student?
- Download from Google Play, Apple App Store, or Microsoft Store
- Launch the app and select Montgomery County Community College from the list of colleges
- Sign in with your MCCC user name and password
What devices can I use?
- Android devices running system version 4.0 or later
- Apple devices running iOS 7.0 or later
- Microsoft devices running Windows 8.1 or later
Links for downloading:
Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackboard.android.bbstudent
Apple Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bb-student/id950424861?ls=1&mt=8
Microsoft - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/bb-student/9nblggh08j8w