Located on the Central Campus in Blue Bell, our nationally accredited Children's Center combines the characteristics of a quality child care environment with the enrichment experiences of a preschool setting for children ages 2 to 5 years. We serve children of our College’s students, staff and faculty as well as children from the community on a space-available basis.
- A developmentally appropriate curriculum accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Highly qualified teachers and assistant teachers
- Lauded by Pennsylvania Keystone Stars with its highest rating of “STAR 4”
- Excellent teacher/child ratios
- One of just ten programs throughout the nation to be honored by NAEYC/EDF as an “Engaging Diverse Families Exemplary Program”
- Sound preparation for kindergarten
- Nutritious lunch and snacks during the fall and spring semesters
Hours of Operation
The Center is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, 12 months of the year (including most days the College offices are open) except for the last two weeks of August. Summer Camp is offered mid-June through mid-August.
Financial Assistance Options
- The Pennsylvania subsidy system, managed by Child Care Information Services at 1-877-472-5437.
- MCCC students may be able to use financial aid to help pay for child care. Fill out the Financial Aid Request form.
- If your child meets the “at risk” and age requirements for Pre-K Counts and space is available, no fees will be charged for the hours of 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday during the school year. Please see Pre-K Counts in the menu on the left.
- If you are a single mother and an MCCC student please inquire about the Leading Women in Philanthropy funding. Call Debbie at 215-641-6618.
Children’s Center registration opens when our College course registration becomes available. All children must be enrolled on a regular weekly schedule; please see the registration form for fees and schedule options. Typically developing children, ages 3.5 to 5 years must be toilet trained prior to enrolling. Younger children do not need to be toilet trained.