- Champion Student Success
Montgomery County Community College is committed to the success of its students. The College fosters a welcoming and consistent environment in which students can pursue their individual goals. Guided by personalized supports, students are able to participate in a broad set of academic opportunities that prepare the student for success beyond the College.
- Ensure that academic programs and workforce training have market value
- Ensure educational effectiveness of academic offerings
- Engage learners in high impact instructional practices
- Deliver top-tier, consistent, and engaging student experiences
- Align curricular pathways and services with student needs
- Promote student support services to address student basic needs insecurity
- Foster Meaningful External Relationships
Montgomery County Community College invests in meaningful partnerships with external entities in support of our students. Our partners include K-12 schools, higher education institutions, businesses, and governmental and community organizations. The College serves as an educational and cultural hub and relevant resource for the community.
- Redefine K-14 pathways and reciprocal partnerships
- Modernize career services for students, alumni and business and industry partners
- Offer programming that engages the community
- Reestablish government, business and industry, and community relationships
- Grow regional, national, and international collaborations
- Ensure a Sustainable Organization
Through data-informed decision making, Montgomery County Community College develops policies, processes and practices that enable fiscal stability, provide operational efficiencies, prioritize investments, and empower employee success.
- Foster a culture of transparency, inclusivity, and innovation
- Position the College for long-term financial stability
- Ensure regulatory compliance (regional, state, and federal)
- Encourage a philanthropic culture
- Deliver a comprehensive employee workforce plan