Use computers to collect, save, process, retrieve and transmit information and acquire those skills that are essential for working and living in a technological society.
- Demonstrate a command of computer vocabulary.
- Identify appropriate software to solve a specific problem, as appropriate to the program of study.
- Use selected software to organize raw data for analysis and presentation.
- Communicate responsibly using computer technology.
Courses Meeting Goal 4 Outcomes
- CIS 110 Computer Information Systems for Management
- CIS 111 Computer Science I: Programming/Concept
- CIS 155 Applications on Networks
- GEO 210 Introduction to Geographic Information Systems
- GEO 220 Map Design in Geographic Info Sys (GIS)
- OFM 101 Business Software Essentials
Last Updated: 3/16/15