Brush up on the basics!
Attend a free and interactive session that will help prepare you for your placement assessment at Montco.
We will break down the assessments to give you general understanding of what to expect. You also can participate in a general review of basic math, reading, writing and test-taking strategies. Before the two-hour session is over, you will have time to practice on your own.
Let's start prepping! You can reserve your spot online.
All sessions will be streamed live between Parkhouse Hall, room 129 at Central Campus in Blue Bell and South Hall, room 216 at West Campus in Pottstown. You can attend a session at either location.
- Saturday, June 9 from 10 a.m. - noon (register)
- Thursday, June 14 from 5 - 7 p.m. (register)
- Tuesday, June 19 from 5 - 7 p.m. (register)
- Saturday, July 14 from 10 a.m. - noon (register)
- Wednesday, July 18 from 5 - 7 p.m. (register)
- Thursday, July 26 from 5 - 7 p.m. (register)
- Saturday, August 4 from 10 a.m. - noon (register)
Sign-up for free access to the ACCUPLACER practice tests ...