November 28, 2017
Lend your support to the Stock Up For Success food pantry at MCCC!
The Stock Up program was started in 2014 to address the growing issue of food insecurity among our students. Last year, 284 students used the pantry 1,493 times – and the need continues to grow. Your donations can help eliminate a student’s dilemma of having to choose between food and attending classes. Monetary and food donations to the pantry will be accepted!
Ways to give
- Monetary donations – help fulfill needs as they arise and enable economical bulk purchases of popular items such as macaroni and cheese cups, canned meals, microwavable soups, etc.
- Food donations – help fulfill an immediate need for students. We happily take single-serve, ready to eat foods; individually bagged, healthy snacks; granola bars; fruit cups; freeze dried fruits.
Food donations can be dropped off between 12 to 2 p.m. at the Advanced Technology Center (ATC) in Blue Bell or at South Hall in Pottstown.
Thank you for your support!
There are several methods you can use to make your gift:
- Online through our secure giving site via credit card.
- Mail a check along with the completed the donation form, to Montgomery County Community College, 340 DeKalb Pike, East House, Blue Bell, PA 19422.
- Over the telephone by calling the MCCC Foundation office at 215-641-6653.