Become an exclusive member of Montco’s CCE Class
Are you looking to receive one-on-one support and special perks during your Montco experience? If you have never been to college and live in or around the Pottstown area, the Pottstown College Connections Experience (CCE) is designed specifically for you. In this program, we offer you a supportive environment with a focus on career exploration, the chance to earn tuition-free course credit and the ability to enrich your academic skills.
We're now enrolling for Fall 2022
- Fall classes start August 31
- Orientation Date: August 29
What is the CCE program?
- CCE is for first-year students who have not previously attempted or completed college credits (AP is permitted).
- CCE is supported by a Title III grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
- The CCE program provides holistic support by a team of dedicated professionals designed to partner with you - from your first class to the day you graduate!
- The program focuses on skill-building, developing academic success strategies and creating connections on- and off-campus.
How will CCE benefit you?
|Dedicated Success Coach||Your success coach will support you throughout your college experience and to help you reach the goals you set for yourself like completing your degree, getting a job, or transferring to another school.|
|Peer Student Connectors||Current CCE students will help you navigate all aspects of the college experience - because, well, they've been there!|
|Access to a loaner laptop||Yours to use - from your first day up until graduation.|
|Access to loaner textbooks||Available for all designed CCE courses, potentially saving you hundreds of dollars in purchase or rental fees.|
|Tuition-free Montco college classes, including a 3-credit First Year Experience course||
You can earn college credits at no cost to you with classes designed to help you gain skills and knowledge to prepare you for your future.
Business and Professional Studies
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Education (Early, Middle, and Secondary)
- Human Services
- Theatre Arts
- Liberal Studies
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be a part of a learning community with a guided path to graduation!
Take the next step
Interested in learning more about the program, or ready to apply? Email email@example.com for more information.
With the support she receives through the College Connections Experience Program at Montgomery County Community College, Sunny Funkhouser is on her way to completing her goals.