Join a high-demand and growing field that allows your natural compassion to shine. Earn your Nurse Aide Training Certification from MCCC in less than six weeks and put yourself on the path to a rewarding career of caring for others.
In this program you'll learn:
- Safety and emergency procedures
- Personal care skills
- Communication skills
- Infection control
- Client rights
- Client independence
Successful completion of the Nurse Aide Training Program through Montgomery County Community College prepares you to take the Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Competency Examination and enroll in the Nurse Aide Registry for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Classes are forming now in both Blue Bell and Pottstown!
To find out if you quality for the Nurse Aide program, call 215-619-7454 or email email@example.com
- High School Diploma, GED, or College Transcript/Diploma
- Verification of Pennsylvania Residency/Attestation of Compliance with Act 14 Form
- Criminal History Record Information (CHRI)
- Physical Examination Form
- 2 Step PPD or QuantiFERON TB Gold within one year or chest x-ray within five years
- Drug Screen - Urine
- Flu vaccine
- Score of 80% or higher on Math & English Pre-Test
- Attend Mandatory Full-Day Orientation
Request More Information