Learn to install and maintain pipelines for natural gas distribution systems for residential, commercial and industrial customers.
This hands-on course includes classroom training and 50 hours for operator qualification. Demand is increasing regionally for skilled labor in the natural gas distribution industry. Through this program, you will be prepared for entry-level employment and potentially high-paying union jobs in only 11 weeks.
This course includes OSHA 10 Certification and a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) training. Local utility subcontractors support and participate in the program, and two of the employers supporting this program pay $26/hour to start.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the annual mean wage for this field is $64,820.
Length of program: 11 weeks
Financial aid eligible: No
- Must pass a mechanical aptitude test
- Must be able to work in various climates, lift at least 100 pounds and operate heavy equipment
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Possess a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
- Pass a Department of Transportation drug test and physical
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must take a basic math and reading assessments
For more information, contact email email@example.com or call 215-641-6397.