Limited space left!
The College Connections Experience (CCE) Program is an immersive, academic pathways program, supported by a Title III grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
In addition to academic opportunities such as free coursework, which focuses on skill-building and academic success strategies, students will be connected with the full array of resources and experiences offered at the College. Each year of the grant, the program will accept up to 24 new students. Success Coaches dedicated to each group of students, will work closely with them to facilitate a clear path leading to degree completion and achievement of other set goals. Particular attention will be paid to academic, career, and financial advising to support each student’s efficient path to obtaining their degree during the time that they are in the CCE program at MCCC.
Kick off your college experience at West Campus in Pottstown:
- Registration is now open
- First class starts September 2
- For first-time college students majoring in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, or Liberal Studies
- Take up to 2 free classes – SCS-101, ENG-011 (with advisor support)
- Free loaner laptop and textbooks
- Access to Success, Career and Financial Assistant Coaches
- Learn skills to improve academic habits and finance management
- Experience one-on-one coaching from dedicated staff over your entire academic commitment
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to a part of a learning community with a guided path to graduation!
Take the next step
Interested in learning more about the program, or ready to apply? Complete the College Connections Experience enrollment form.