Our Cyber Security Certificate program is perfect for industry professionals looking to upgrade their skills, those wishing to change careers and college students wanting to specialize in cyber security. With the knowledge and skills in computer and network security, ethical hacking, computer forensics, data networking and computer hardware and support, graduates can expect to work as entry-level network security technicians and engineers or computer support technicians.
- Apply the principles and components of cyber security;
- Use computer forensics to investigate cyber-attacks;
- Implement ethical hacking to assess cyber security postures and vulnerabilities;
- Design and implement secure networks;
- Design, implement, and maintain a local area network;
- Analyze and solve computer hardware and software problems.
Graduates are prepared to take appropriate certification exams, including:
- Microsoft MTA
- CISCO CCENT, CCNA Security
With Montco’s Cyber Security Certificate you are on your way to begin a career in cyber security. You can also continue your education and earn an Associate of Applied Science degree in Computer Networking-Cyber Security at Montco.
|CIS 113||PC Maintenance and Support||3|
|CIS 141||Introduction to Linux||3|
|CIS 155||PC Applications on Networks||3|
|CIS 158||Windows Server Administration and Support||3|
|CIS 170||Introduction to Networks||3|
|CIS 171||Routing and Switching Essentials||3|
|CIS 207||Introduction to Computer Forensics||3|
|CIS 208||Implementing Network Security||3|
|CIS 209||Ethical Hacking||3|
|CIS 275||Network Security Fundamentals||3|
Total Program Credits: 30