Jump into a creative, innovative career in web design with our Web Design and Development Certificate program. In our Design Concentration you'll build the skills needed to become a website designer, information architect and user experience designer.
- Design and develop interactive and standards compliant websites that demonstrate modern web development and visual design techniques;
- Create websites that incorporate the fundamental principles of visual design;
- Plan and manage the administrative and business processes for software development;
- Display the foundational skills and professional practices necessary to succeed and grow in the web design and development field;
- Evaluate end-user needs and develop websites that adhere to usability and accessibility guidelines;
- Demonstrate the ability to work and communicate effectively with others in a team development environment.
|ART 130||Two Dimensional Design Principles||3|
|ART 138||Digital Art I||3|
|ART 148||Computer Graphics I||3|
|ART 149||Computer Graphics: Page Layout and Design||3|
|ART 233||Visual Design for the Internet||3|
|CIS 111||Computer Science I: Programming and Concepts||3|
|CIS 111B||Computer Science II: Object Oriented Programming||3|
|CIS 114||Web Design and Development||3|
|CIS 140||Client Side Web Development||3|