You don't have to drive into the city to see fine art.
Located in our 26,000-square-foot Fine Arts Center in Blue Bell, our bright, airy gallery exhibits unique local collections and the work of area artists in a variety of media. Exhibits change throughout the year. Be sure to check our schedule for details on our latest shows.
Past exhibits have included prints, drawings, paintings, photographs, ceramics or sculptures or a combination of these.
The surrounding grounds showcase the experimental metal sculptures of Philadelphia artist Leon Sitarchuk. Donated to the College in 2005 by his wife, Peggy, Sitarchuk’s works explore space and perspective.
The Fine Arts Gallery is free and open to the community.
- Monday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: closed
- 41st Annual Montgomery County High School Exhibition and Competition —
February 5 - March 16
- Amazing art from high school students around the county
- Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony: Feb. 5, 5 - 7 p.m.
- 52nd Annual MCCC Student Exhibition — April 10 - 27
- Art in all media from our students at Central Campus - A Montco tradition for more than 50 years
- Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony: April 10, 5 - 7 p.m.
- CANCELED: The Magazine for Everybody: Liberty Magazine Illustrations From the Collection
of Jordan Berman — May 9 - July 6
- Illustrations from the 1920s - 1940s by Leslie Thrasher, one of America's most prolific illustrators in the era of Rockwell, from a private collection
- Opening Reception: May 9, 5 - 7 p.m.
- Guild of Papermakers: Paper Awareness PDQ — May 21 - June 29
- Paper sculptures, book arts and other inventive creations from the region's most promising creative papermakers.
- Opening Reception: June 2, 1 - 3 p.m.
Housed in a former, 19th century brewery and shoe polish factory, our West Campus gallery is a work of art in its own right.