Where art and industry collide
Housed in North Hall, a 19th-century building that served as a brewery, mattress factory, knitting mill, and shoe polish factory, our West Campus art gallery connects the College to Pottstown’s vibrant art scene. With exposed brick walls and gleaming wood floors the former industrial space is a work of art in its own right. The gallery features an array of art and local artists with exhibits changing throughout the year. Be sure to check our schedule for details on the latest shows.
The Fine Arts Gallery is free and open to the community.
- Monday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: closed
Located in our 26,000-square-foot Fine Arts Center, our gallery features area artists working in a variety of mediums.