Where art and industry collide
Housed in North Hall, a 19th-century building that served as a brewery, mattress factory, knitting mill, and shoe polish factory, our West Campus art gallery connects the College to Pottstown’s vibrant art scene. With exposed brick walls and gleaming wood floors the former industrial space is a work of art in its own right. The gallery features an array of art and local artists with exhibits changing throughout the year. Be sure to check our schedule for details on the latest shows.
The Fine Arts Gallery is free and open to the community.
- Monday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: closed
- Pottstown Area Artists Guild Member's Guild — Dec. 20 - Feb. 8
- 6th Annual Tri-County High School Exhibition and Competition —
Feb 19 - March 23
- The best of high school student work from Berks, Chester and Montgomery Counties
- Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony: Feb. 19, 5 - 7 p.m.
- 14th Annual MCCC Student Exhibition — April 9 - 27
- Drawings, paintings and other works by our West Campus students artists
- Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony: April 9, 5 - 7 p.m.
Located in our 26,000-square-foot Fine Arts Center, our gallery features area artists working in a variety of mediums.