Tickets to all Lively Arts performances can be purchased as an in-person single ticket or a virtual (livestream) ticket. Tickets can be purchased online and require an e-mail address to be reserved. Most of our free events also require a ticket for entry.
Livestream household tickets are available for all of our Lively Arts Main Stage, Young Arts Explorers and Family programming. All livestream events are listed separately in our ticketing system and gives you real-time virtual access to our events.
Here is how livestream will work:
- When you purchase a ticket, whether online or through our box office, you will be sent a ticket from us as a receipt.
- Closer to the event, you will be sent a secure URL and unique passcode from our hosting service, ShowTix4U.com.
- Your access code will be good for one single device, per ticket, on the day of the event, unless indicated differently.
Box Office hours and safety procedures
Due to COVID-19, we have carefully created a plan on how to proceed in the most responsible way possible, which includes the following box office social distancing (SD) procedures to ensure the safety of our patrons.
- Box office hours are limited to Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 1-6 p.m. During this time, there will be a person available to process your order by phone and mail your tickets to you. The box office will remain closed for in-person transactions until further notice.
- You may purchase tickets to all events through our box office by phone or through our online ticketing system. Online purchases will be restricted to two seats per show. If you are attending with a larger group, please call the box office at 215-641-6518 for accommodations.
- Dinner guests: Dinner will be served beginning at 4 p.m. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the dinner meal.
- At venues, there will be two box office tables: for temperature taking and ticket scanning and a for door purchases. We strongly recommend that you purchase tickets online and in advance. In addition, we strongly encourage you to select either the “print tickets at home” or the “mobile phone” option for ticket scanning upon arrival. Doing this will help to reduce long lines.
- Group discounts: For group discounts of 15 or more save 25 percent off the single ticket price. Receive one complimentary group leader ticket for each group of 20 or more. Receive two complimentary tickets for groups of 40 or more. Call the box office for more information.
- Wheelchair-accessible seating is available in each ballroom, but is limited. Please contact the box office to reserve wheelchair-accessible seating for main stage shows.
- Handicapped parking is available at Normandy Farm on a first come-first-served basis. Please contact the box office staff should you require any special accommodations.
Social distancing procedures
In order to offer our patrons the safest and most enjoyable experience while attending our shows, the following are social distancing policies that will be in effect through the 2020-2021 season. Policies will be reviewed for the spring performances, out of an abundance of caution, but will continue until further notice. Please adhere to all of the social distancing signage.
- Face masks are required to enter any of the Ballrooms. If you forget your mask or you do not have a mask, you will have the opportunity to purchase one at the box office table. All patrons are required to wear masks until further notice.
- Your temperature will be taken along with your ticket getting scanned upon entry to the venue lobby.
- There will be hand sanitizer available at entrances to the Normandy Farm restaurants and ballrooms.
- Grand ballroom dinner tables: There are up to 28 tables; each table will have four seats. Patrons are strongly encouraged to purchase dinner meal and alcohol packages online, in advance. Please arrive 15 minutes early to be seated.
- Grand ballroom theatre seating: There are up to 56 theater-style seats; every other row of seats will be removed with vacant seats between each party so getting to your seats does not involve close contact with other patrons in your row.
- Silo Ballroom dinner tables: There are up to 11 tables; each table will have four seats. Patrons are strongly encouraged to purchase dinner meal and alcohol packages online in advance. Please arrive 15 minutes early to be seated.
- Silo Ballroom theatre seating: There are up to 22 theater-style seats; every other row of seats will be removed with vacant seats between each party so getting to your seats does not involve close contact with other patrons in your row.
- All program books will be digital, rather than printed, to minimize transference. You will receive the program book with the reminder e-mail prior to the show. Please make sure to provide your e-mail at the time of purchase.
Reserve single or virtual (livestream) tickets to an upcoming Lively Arts performance.
Note: All prices are valid until March 28, 2021 and are subject to change after that date. All tickets processed online or by phone are subject to a $6 handling fee.
All artists, dates, prices, discounts, and programs are subject to change. Seating requests are subject to availability.
*The plan is subject to change. We will continue to follow state and federal guidelines.