Thank you for your interest in providing goods and/or services to Montgomery County Community College.
You may participate in the bid process if you are a responsible vendor, in good financial standing, able to meet delivery dates as required, able to post a bid bond or certified check in the required amount, able to post a performance bond and labor and material bond if required, have an adequate organization and personnel to carry out the requirements of a contract, and able provide a completed W-9 Tax Form.
To participate in our competitive procurement process and receive automatic notification of future bids, please complete the steps for vendor registration. Once properly registered, you will have instant access to view and download all Bids, Requests for Quotation and Requests for Proposals. You will also be able to access closed solicitations.
The College uses Public Purchase, a web based eProcurement service for Vendor Registrations, Bids, Requests for Quotation and Requests for Proposal. Registration through Public Purchase is free and allows suppliers to update and change their information at any time.
How to register
In order to receive notifications from the College, vendors will need to register through the following two (2) step process:
- Register with Public Purchase – Complete the free vendor registration. It may take up to 24 hours to activate your account. You will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com upon activation.
- Register with Montgomery County Community College
- Once you have received your account activation email, log into Public Purchase and accept the terms and conditions of use.
- Begin your registration process with the Montco.
- Select the appropriate NIGP Commodity Codes* for quote notifications and complete a W-9 form.
Please note if registration is not completed, you will not receive notifications of upcoming opportunities from Montco.
* You will ONLY receive automatic notification of bids released matching your registered classification codes. We suggest choosing multiple codes relating to the goods/services that your company may provide to ensure your agency is notified of all possible bids.
Public Purchase help
For registration assistance please contact Public Purchase directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.