Partners Make It Happen
We need your investment to make this project happen for our students and the community. Giving at all levels will help us to reach our goal of $2 million to fully develop the wing, create the suite and furnish the studios and rooms with the needed technology.
Fulfilling the vision calls for the collaboration and generosity of donors, corporations and foundations, who understand the overall impact of the project and its role in helping MCCC to:
- Serve students seeking careers in the music, recording and broadcast industry
- Offer students experiential learning opportunities to develop job-readiness skills
- Support students with much-needed scholarships
- Provide space for professionals to use and share their skills and expertise with students
- Grow a network of professionals in the region
- Collaborate with the visiting artists who perform at MCCC as part of our Lively Arts Series
The investment in MCCC is an investment in the future of the community and the economy, as well as innovation itself. Please join us today as a partner to make it happen—to make the Center for Music Technology a reality.
To discuss funding opportunities or personal goals in making a gift, please contact the Foundation at 215-641-6324.