Continue the Kindness in 2018!
Please join your colleagues in supporting the 2018 Faculty/Staff Campaign for student success. This important fund drive supports student access and success at the College.
Did you know?
Last year, employees pledged $43,100 to the Faculty/Staff Campaign and our goal is $50,000 for fiscal year '18!
Donors can designate gifts to their areas of choice or to the “area of highest need,” and most choose to give an amount of their choice through payroll deductions.
In fiscal year '17, the Foundation gave $1,265,542 to the College:
- $768,838 for scholarships, awards, and loans for students
- $388,585 for student success programs
- $52,565 for cultural arts programs
- $35,747 for faculty support and lecture programs
- $19,808 for other various purposes such as athletics, facility enhancement, and unrestricted giving
Faculty and staff who give not only set the stage and inspire other friends of the College to give, but make a loud and strong statement in their belief that every student deserves the opportunity to earn a college education and build a strong future. Join us!