April 6, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the Health Sciences Center at the Blue Bell Campus
Join us for a morning of free health screenings, wellness information, and local community resources, including giveaways, demonstrations, and guest speakers.
The mission of the Wellness Expo is to strengthen relationships with and respond to the needs of the community by empowering its residents to achieve and maintain healthy lifestyles and providing access to various local health & wellness organizations and educational materials.
Register for a free gift!
Please register in advance. The first 100 guests to register online will receive a
free gift on the day of the Expo. The Expo is free to attend.
This year, we are introducing Sponsorships at various levels. Proceeds will go to support the scholarship fund at Montgomery County Community College, benefiting health sciences students. Your participation will help make this event a success. If you are unable to attend as an exhibitor, you can still advertise in the program book. Please see the attached Commitment Form for details.
We are grateful to our sponsors and exhibitors for supporting community health outreach.
- 9:30 a.m. – Yoga, presented by MC3 Exercise Science and Wellness
- 10:00 a.m. – Resistance bands, presented by Ovi Physiques
- 10:30 a.m. – Ask the Doctor: Richard DePalma, DO, “Keeping up with your colon: The importance of colorectal screening”
- 11:00 a.m. – Nutrition, presented by Giant Food Stores Willow Grove
- 11:30 a.m. – CPR, presented by EMCM