An online resource for the workforce
Montgomery County Community College has partnered with CX University to offer our students online Customer and Patient Experience courses, that if completed in full, are eligible for 6 credits.
Courses are available for purchase individually or as a bundle. By purchasing the bundle you gain access for one-year to complete the following modules in an independent study format:
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Customer Centric Culture
- Organizational Adoption and Accountability
- Metrics, Measurement, and ROI
- Experience Design and Improvements
- Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight, and Understanding
- Patient Experience Strategy
- Patient Centric Culture
- Patient Experience Design & Innovation
- Patient Experience Measurement & Analysis
Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) and credits
Through Prior Learning Assessment (PLA), if you complete all six (6) Customer Experience modules or all four (4) modules of Patient Experience, you are eligible to obtain a Customer Experience Certificate. In addition, earn three (3) college credits for each course in a Management A.A.S. degree at the College.