The Best Value
A recent New York Times article asked an important question: “Just how much sacrifice should teenagers [and parents] make to attend a high-quality liberal arts college when a perfectly good community college is just up the road?”
It’s no sacrifice to choose Montgomery County Community College—a fully accredited, affordable choice offering dozens of degree/certificate programs, small classes taught by nationally acclaimed faculty and plenty of career and transfer options to secure your child’s future.
What Sets Us Apart
- A safe, nurturing environment that’s close to home
- Diverse program offerings with an honors program to challenge talented students
- Academic and support services that prepare your child to transfer or start a career
- The strongest return on your investment
- Program-to-program transfer opportunities at more than 20 institutions, including Bucknell University, Dickinson College and Cornell University
- Results: A full 74% of our graduates transfer to four-year institutions, and 78% of career grads land jobs in their fields of study
Let us help make a quality college education possible for your child without the pressure of huge loan paybacks.