Everything an international student needs
Montco offers a variety of services and activities to help our international students make a smooth transition academically and culturally.
- Specialized student orientation;
- Comprehensive academic advising to assist international students with applying, scheduling and understanding placement testing, choosing a major, selecting courses and meeting transfer requirements;
- Tutoring program for non-native English speakers;
- International student clubs that foster strong relationships among our diverse student community;
- Peer mentoring program;
- Early warning system and academic support for at-risk students;
- Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) support;
- Immigration and international student regulations and advising;
- Health insurance information and service.