Take college classes on campus, in your high school or online.
Save money, Save time, and Prepare for your Future!
- Dual Enrollment allows high school students to get a head start on their college education while completing High School. Students can take courses at your high school, at Montco, or online.
- Finish your degree at Montco, transfer your credits to a four-year college or university, or complete your bachelor's or master's degree through Montco’s University Center.
Note: Transfers are at the discretion of the receiving institution. You should contact your intended college's Admissions Office to ensure your credits transfer completely.
If you are a parent or student looking to learn more information about Dual Enrollment opportunities, complete the appropriate inquiry form below:
|Parent Inquiry Form||Student Inquiry Form|
- Age: 15 or older
- High school transcript
- Additional standardized test scores (as needed if prerequisites are not clearly met
by transcript evaluation alone)
* Montco practices holistic advising, by which students are placed in courses based on meeting prerequisites for each course they register for. This is determined by evaluation of the high school transcript.
** Montco does not offer Placement Testing
All Dual Enrollment courses taken at the high school, at Montco, or online, are as follows:
- In-County: $209.00 per class
- Out-of-County: $375.00 per class
- Out-of-State: $541.00 per class
* Students attending Partner Schools will pay the in-county rate.
** Please note that the per credit total does not reflect the course or additional fees that may be associated with a class.
Your first step is to submit your application to Montco. Be sure to choose "High School Dual Enrollment" as your program of study.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with your new student ID number within 24–48 hours. If you do not receive your student ID within 48 hours, please contact our IT Support Services for assistance.
Register for classes
Once you have completed your application to Montco and received your student ID, you can register for class. If you do not receive your student ID within 48 hours, please contact our IT Support Services for assistance.
To register for classes, choose from the options below. You will need to complete one registration form for classes at the High School and a separate form for classes taken at the college or online.
Students must submit a signed release form with each registration form submitted.
Dual Enrollment Events
If you’re thinking about Dual Enrollment, do it. It’s well worth it. You will come out with an incredible amount of knowledge, skills and confidence.