Transferring your dual enrollment credits

As you graduate from dual enrollment student to first-year college student, ensure your credits from Montco transfer to your new institution.

Attending Montco after high school

In order to be considered a first-year Montco student, you must submit an application. This required step will change your status from dual enrollment student to new student.

Next, get to know Montco! Our student checklist takes you step-by-step through the enrollment process from financial aid to skill assessment to class registration. Check out the complete list to get started!

Attending another college or university

Before you begin at your new school, ensure your dual enrollment credits transfer with you. Submit a request for your Dual Enrollment transcript.