Spread tuition payments out
The College offers a payment plan to assist students meet their financial obligations. Students taking credit courses can pay their tuition and fees over six months by registering for classes and enrolling into a payment plan early.
To qualify for the payment plan for credit courses, you must:
- Be registered for 3 or more credits in a current semester;
- Accept the payment plan Terms and Conditions; and
- Pay a $35 non-refundable payment plan set-up fee, which is included with the initial payment.
Payment plans are calculated based on the date of application/enrollment. After your initial payment, your subsequent payments will be due the 15th of each month. A $25 Late Fee will be charged for each late payment. Details of your payment plan can be viewed by visiting MyMC3 and logging in. Next, select Self-Service and choose Financial Information, followed by Student Finance, and Make Payment.
How to enroll
For students who register via Self-Service, follow the payment prompts provided to enroll in the payment plan.
Otherwise, please log in to complete an online application via your MyMC3 account. Next, select Admissions & Payments and choose Apply for a Payment Plan. Your first payment can be made online at that time.
|Enroll By||Plan Offering||Enroll By||Plan Offering||Enroll By||Plan Offering|
|Jun-30||6 pymts||Nov-30||6 pymts||-||-|
|Jul-31||5 pymts||Dec-31||5 pymts||Mar-31||5 pymts|
|Aug-31||4 pymts||Jan-31||4 pymts||Apr-30||4 pymts|
|Sep-30||3 pymts||Feb-28||3 pymts||May-31||3 pymts|
- Payment plan and billing information is sent to College-issued student email addresses.
- If you are enrolling in person, please be prepared to pay the set-up fee and initial installment at that time.
- You must be registered before or within the dates of the payment plan to participate in the payment option. Payment plans are not offered for registration that occurs beyond the enrollment dates for the plan.
- To view your plan details, or to make payment on your plan, log-in to your MyMC3 account.
- Select Admissions & Payment
- View My Bill or Make a Payment
If you're registering late, you must enroll in the payment plan immediately upon registration and before the published final payment date to avoid having your classes cancelled.
Payment Plan for Continuing Education
This plan allows you to spread payments out over a four-month period. To qualify for the continuing education/non-credit course option, you must:
- Be in the Municipal Police Academy or Massage Therapy program;
- Accept the payment plan Terms and Conditions;
- Pay a $35 non-refundable payment plan set up fee, which is included with the initial payment.
If you are enrolling in person, please be prepared to pay your initial installment and set-up fee at the time of registration.
Please contact Enrollment Services at 215-641-6540 or email@example.com for more information on this plan option.