Spread tuition payments out
The College offers a payment plan to assist students to meet their financial obligations. Students taking credit courses can pay their tuition and fees over six months by registering for classes and enrolling in a payment plan early.
To qualify for the payment plan for credit courses, you must:
- Be registered for 3 or more credits in a current semester and have a balance of at least $200.00;
- Accept the payment plan Terms and Conditions; and
- Pay a $35 non-refundable payment plan set-up fee (unless waived-see below), which is included with the initial
payment. The fee will be waived if:
- You select a six (6) or five (5) month payment plan option or
- You select a four (4) or three (3) month payment plan option, and you elect for scheduled monthly payments.
This plan allows you to spread payments out over a four-month period. To qualify for the continuing education/non-credit course option, you must:
- Be in an approved program, such as Municipal Police Academy or Massage Therapy program;
- Accept the payment plan Terms and Conditions.
- Pay a $35 non-refundable payment plan set up fee, which is included with your first payment.
Be prepared to pay your initial installment and set-up fee at the time of registration.
How to enroll
Enrollment is fast and secure. Visit the online Student Payment Center, anywhere, anytime! Choose the available semester plan and enroll now.
- Access MyMC3
- Select Finances
- Choose Access My Payment Center
- Select Enroll in Payment Plan
- Payment plans are calculated based on the date of application/enrollment. After your initial payment, your subsequent payments will be due the 15 of each month.
- Each late payment is assessed a $25 late payment fee.
- You must be registered before or within the dates of the payment plan to participate in the payment plan option. Payment plans are not offered for registration that occurs beyond the enrollment dates for the plan.
- Payment plan and billing information is sent to your College-issued student email address.
Please contact Enrollment Services at 215-641-6540 or email@example.com for more information.
Note: This information is correct as of this date and is subject to change.