Gain confidence in your financial future
The Living Intentionally Financial Empowerment (LIFE) Program is designed to help you make informed and intentional choices when faced with decisions that impact your financial wellbeing. We’ve partnered with Inceptia, a nonprofit financial education organization, to further your financial IQ and take control of your financial future. Inceptia offers free educational tools on important financial topics for life.
Financial Avenue, powered by Inceptia, provides you with brief video lessons to help you maximize your financial knowledge. After each lesson, you can choose to take a quiz to gauge how much you learned.
Accessing Financial Avenue
- Visit the Financial Avenue website
- Enter your Montco email address
- Select if you are a "new user" or you "already have an Inceptia log-in" and enter the required information based on your selection
- Click "Enroll in Course"
- Click "Go to the Course" to view and complete the avaiable financial educaiton modules
Financial literacy topics
- College and money
- Credit and protecting your money
- Debt and repayment
- Earning money
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Foundations of money
- Future of your money
- Loan guidance
- Psychology of money
- Spending and borrowing
Manage and repay your student loans
Inceptia’s Student KNOWLedge HQ is packed with tips and tools to help you manage your finances as a student and beyond. You’ll find information on topics such as:
- How to make smart loan borrowing choices
- Estimating your expected annual salary
- Creating a budget for loan repayment
- Exploring various federal loan repayment plans
- How to avoid or get out of loan delinquency or default
If you have borrowed federal student loans, Inceptia will reach out directly with a personalized letter detailing your current loan amount(s) and estimated future monthly repayment in addition to other loan details.