High-quality, transferrable classes at an affordable price
As a guest student, you can take classes at Montco. Simply fill out a guest student application.
Am I a Guest Student?
If you attend another college and want to take a class at Montco to transfer the credits back to your school, you're a guest student. If you take classes purely for pleasure and have no interest in pursuing a certificate or degree, you're a guest student.
Please note that as a guest student, you are not eligible for financial aid.
Are you currently enrolled at another college or university?
- Check with your home school to see if there are any requirements for transferring credits from Montco.
- Once you receive your grade(s), request a copy of your Montco transcript to be sent to your home institution.
If you've attended Montco as a student or guest in the past three years, the enrollment steps differ.
- Guest Students who've attended Montco within the past three years:
- Log in to Montco Connect.
- Select Self-Service to register for classes.
- Former degree-seeking students who've graduated within the past three years:
- Please submit a guest application to update your program of student to "Non-Degree"
- Current Montco degree-seeking students who want to switch to a guest student:
- Complete a change of major form and update your program of study to "Non-Degree."
Are you currently a high school student?
If you are a current high school student looking to take a class at Montco, you are considered a Dual Enrollment student, not a guest student.
Contact the Help Desk at 215-641-6495 or email@example.com if you need assistance logging in to your account.
Ready to apply? Take the first step in the admissions process, and complete the online application form–it’s free!