Operations schedule at a glance – Updated 5/13/20
The College is closely monitoring the situation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to keep you updated as we learn more. We encourage everyone to sign up for our emergency text alerts.
- Following Governor Wolf’s announcement on March 30, Montco’s physical campuses will be closed until further notice. This closure includes the walking trails located on Central Campus in Blue Bell.
- To support our students and their successes, certain functions of the college will continue to operate remotely. Online resources will remain available.
- On-campus events for the College and the community are canceled or postponed until further notice.
- The College will be moving to online instruction for all summer offerings: 14-week semester (May 18-August 28), first 6-week session (May 18-June 29), 10-week session (June 1-August 12), second 6-week session (July 6-August 16).
- The 2020 Commencement ceremony has been postponed to Friday, October 2, 2020 at 2 p.m.
You may be eligible for emergency financial assistance under the CARES Act: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund or by generous donations received for emergency aid for Montco students.
We've compiled a list of local and national resources available to you during this stressful time.
For questions about academic and support services, Blackboard and digital support, and more, please refer to our FAQs.
Even though physical locations are closed, we remain entirely focused on helping you succeed.
We understand this is a difficult time within our community. To support any concerns regarding your well-being, learn more about available Health & Wellness resources.
This page is not intended to be all-encompassing and should not be considered to be providing medical or legal advice. In all instances, you should consult with a relevant expert for guidance specific to your circumstances.