ACT 101 Scholars Program gives free, intensive case management, advising, educational planning, tutoring, career planning, mentoring and outreach to students facing educational, personal and financial challenges.
You may qualify for our 12-month, one-college program if you:
- receive financial aid and your individual or family income is below a state-mandated level;
- are placed in one or more developmental-level courses;
- are registered for 6 or more credits;
- have earned your GED/ High School Diploma.
Our signature services
- Tutoring services
- Dine and Dialogue sessions
- Leadership Symposium
- Jump Start Summer Bridge Program
- Monthly skill building workshops
- Peer academic mentors
ACT 101, also know as the Pennsylvania Higher Education Equal Opportunity Program, is funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.