ACT 101 Scholars Program provides free personalized coaching and mentoring, educational planning, tutoring, career planning and outreach to students facing educational, personal and financial challenges.
As a student, you will work closely with a success coach. Together you will assess your goals, develop strategies and navigate the college experience.
- Personalized tutoring
- Jump Start to College
- Bridge to Success summer program
- Weekly skill building workshops
- Engagement opportunities
- And more
You may qualify for the ACT 101 Scholars program if you:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Your individual or family income is below a state-mandated level (determined by the FAFSA)
- Are registered for 6 or more credits
- Have an academic need or concern
- Examples include but are not limited to being placed in a developmental-level course, having a low GPA, SAT or ACT score, having earned your GED, if you consider English your second language, or having a gap of 3 or more years in your education. All academic concerns will be reviewed and considered on a case-by-case basis.
Summer program dates
- 10-week Bridge to Success begins June 7, 2021
- 6-week Jump Start to College begins July 6, 2021
ACT 101, also know as the Pennsylvania Higher Education Equal Opportunity Program, is funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.