Montco Named a Host Training Organization
As a newly approved Host Training Organization for the Mid-Atlantic OSHA Training Institute Education Center, Montco is allowed to host OSHA standards and Outreach Training Program trainer and update courses for local businesses. Additionally, they can also host training courses on recordkeeping, machine guarding, confined space entry, electrical standards, and fall arrest systems. Having exposure to OSHA standards along with knowledge and understanding of the regulations will help employees perform on-site safety inspections and enable them to develop compliance programs and implement corrective actions, when necessary.
- OSHA 30-hour Certification
- OSHA 500 – Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry
- OSHA 510 – Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Construction
- OSHA 511 – Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
- OSHA 7005 – Public Warehousing and Storage
- OSHA 7105 – Introduction to Evacuation and Emergency Planning
- OSHA 7100 – Introduction to Machinery and Machine Safeguarding
- OSHA 7115 – Lockout/Tagout
- OSHA 7505 – Introduction to Incident (Accident) Investigation
OSHA Training Institute Education Centers are a national network of organizations authorized by OSHA to deliver occupational safety and health training to public and private sector workers, supervisors and employers. Learn more about the Mid-Atlantic OSHA Training Institute Education Center and register for courses.
To learn more about OSHA General Industry & Construction Outreach Training programs, contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-641-6397. These programs are not a part of the Outreach Training Institute Education Center curriculum.