Cloud Computing. It’s the latest form of Internet-based computing and next wave of information technology jobs. Montco's Cloud Computing Certificate prepares you to enter the workforce confident that you have both the training and understanding to succeed in one of the hottest IT fields. Through hands-on instruction, you will practice skills in state-of-the art computer labs.
- Design and configure local and wide area networks;
- Explain the concepts, components and deployment of cloud computing and provisioning;
- Explain concepts and components of Data Storage and storage design;
- Configure and deploy Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Configure and deploy virtualization technologies;
- Develop a plan with strategies to pass the certifying exams.
Graduates are prepared to take appropriate certification exams, including:
- Microsoft Windows Server and Hype-V;
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials;
- Storage+ and Cloud+;
- EMC Proven Professional Information Storage Associate (EMCISA);
- VMware vSphere;
- Citrix XEN Desktop and Citrix XEN App;
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT).
|CIS 141||Introduction to Linux||3|
|CIS 155 *||PC Applications on Networks*||3|
|CIS 158||Windows Server Administration and Support||3|
|CIS 166||Introduction to Cloud Computing||3|
|CIS 167||Introduction to Data Storage and Storage Area Networks||3|
|CIS 168||Data Centers and Cloud Storage||3|
|CIS 170||Introduction to Networks||3|
|CIS 171||Routing and Switching Essentials||3|
|CIS 203||VMware vSphere||3|
|CIS 204||Citrix XEN Desktop and XEN App||3|
|CIS 205||Windows Server Hyper V||3|
|CIS 206||Cloud Services||3|
|CIS 258||Advanced Windows Server Adminstration and Support||3|
Total Program Credits: 39
*The Computer Science Program Coordinator can waive CIS-155 if the student has taken CIS-110 or has equivalent knowledge.