Out of State Students

Montgomery County Community College is an accredited institution of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and is authorized by the state of Pennsylvania.

The state a student resides in while completing an educational activity, such as an internship or an online course, is the State that has authority to regulate the activity.

Consumer information

The College’s Consumer Information section provides information for out-of-state students on resolving academic issues or complaints with the College.

Professional Licensure Programs

If you are a Montco student who living outside of Pennsylvania or intending to complete an internship or clinical placement outside of Pennsylvania in a program leading to professional licensure, please review that state’s licensing requirements on the state board website to ensure that the program qualifies.

Licensure requirements vary from state to state, and there may be a need for additional authorization from the professional licensing agency in that state. Participating in a program from outside of Pennsylvania, if not properly authorized by that state's professional licensing board, could result in a loss of licensing eligibility. If you need help or have any questions, please contact your program’s academic department for further information and assistance.

International Students and those Students Traveling Abroad

Montco makes every effort to comply with any foreign country's regulations concerning distance education. If you are participating in an online course/program from outside of the United States, please review that country's regulations regarding any limitations on online/distance education.