Students taking online classes at Montgomery County Community College from an out-of-state location should attempt to resolve any academic issues or complaints with the College first. Please see the College’s information on resolution of student concerns . If after following the College’s complaint procedures the issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with the appropriate state agency listed below. This is in compliance with the Federal Department of Education’s State Authorization Regulations and the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) policies and standards. The contact information for the State of Pennsylvania SARA Portal Agency is below.

View the list of State Agencies (PDF)

State of Pennsylvania SARA Portal Agency contact:

Gina Wetten
Higher Education Associate II
Department of Education
Division of Higher and Career Education
333 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17126

Pennsylvania - State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA)
NC-SARA State Portal Entity Contacts