Our Business Administration program provides you with an Associate degree in Business Administration while preparing you to transfer to a four-year college or university. After completing our program, you can confidently pursue degrees in accounting, finance, international business, marketing, human resources and information systems.
- Analyze the preparation of financial statements and managerial accounting reports, and their use to support decision making by internal and external users;
- Analyze macroeconomic and microeconomic environments of business;
- Examine management theory and practices in the key functional areas within an organization in today’s global business environment;
- Examine how marketing integrates with other functional areas within the organization as well as society as a whole;
- Apply relevant laws, regulations, and ethical considerations to U.S. and international business activity for potential liability, and legal protection and remedies.
The Business Administration program meets the Pennsylvania Department of Education’s Transfer Agreement Oversight Committee (TAOC) for a seamless transfer to schools in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE). These include Kutztown, Millersville and Slippery Rock. Additionally, we have program-to-program transfer agreements with such schools as Arcadia, Cabrini, Chestnut Hill, Wilmington and Albright.Program effective Fall 2018
General Education Requirements
|ENG 101||English Composition I||3|
|CIS 110||Computer Information Systems for Management||3|
|ENG 102||English Composition II||3|
|Elective||Aesthetic Sensibility Elective||3|
|CMS 110 or CMS 120||Introduction to Speech Communication or Public Speaking||3|
|Elective||AST 120, BIO 121, CHE 121, CHE 151, PHY 121 or PHY 151||4|
|ACC 115||Financial Accounting||4|
|ACC 116||Managerial Accounting||3|
|ACC 150||Legal Environment of Business||3|
|MAT 130||Probability and Statistics||4|
|MAT 140||Finite Mathematics for Business||3|
|MAT 142||Calculus for Business||3|
|MGT 111||Principles of Management||3|
|MKT 111||Principles of Marketing||3|
Total Program Credits: 60
*See advisor for specific course information/recommendations.