If you’d like to add or drop a course, you can do so in a few ways:
- online via Self-Service
- by mail
- by fax
- in person with Enrollment Services
The add/drop process is time-sensitive – check the registration calendar for deadlines or visit Enrollment Services at the Blue Bell Campus or Pottstown Campus.
Add or drop details
- You may add courses at any time before the first day of classes without penalty. If you add a course after the start of classes, you’ll need to pay a $10 late registration fee.
- After the first week of the regularly scheduled fall and spring semesters, you may add a course only with the instructor's written permission.
- If you are adding a course in person, and you become a full-time student (with a total of 12 or more credits), you’ll need to see an academic advisor in the Student Success Center to obtain a signature.
- No grades will be reported for courses dropped during the add/drop period.
- Check the tuition and fees schedule to learn about our tuition refund policy during the add/drop period.
- Contact Enrollment Services for add/drop policies for summer, weekend and other non-regularly scheduled semester courses.
- Be sure to speak to an advisor if you have any questions about the add/drop procedures.