Earn 3 credits over winter break at Montco
Take one (1) online class with Montco over winter break and you'll be ahead of the game this spring—without having to brave the cold!
The winter session is open to any guest or Montco student in good academic standing. These accelerated classes are available online only.
|Session||Start date||End date|
View all upcoming winter dates & deadlines.
- You must be in good academic standing to enroll in a winter course
- You can only register for one class
- Winter session is taught online only
- You must register by Dec. 19 (late registration is not available)
- Class requires 6-8 hours of work daily
Thinking spring? Registration is open for the spring semester at Montgomery County Community College!
Ready to apply for spring? Take the first step in the admissions process, and complete the online application form–it’s free!
Request more information! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll be in touch soon with more information about Montgomery County Community College!