2019-2020 Financial Aid Forms
The following financial aid forms are for the fall and winter 2019 and spring and summer 2020 semesters.
FAFSA completion forms
Complete the following forms only if requested in your Financial Aid Checklist.
- FAFSA Signature(s) Page (PDF)
- Proof of Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (PDF)
- Independent Due to Dependent Child(ren) (PDF)
- Independent Due to Dependent(s) Other than Child(ren) or Spouse (PDF)
- Unusual Enrollment History Review (PDF)
You may choose to complete the Financial Aid Academic Progress Appeal Form (PDF) due to an unsatisfactory academic progress standing (if indicated in your Financial Aid Checklist). See Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for additional information.
Financial aid applicants who are entitled to borrow Federal Direct Student Loans will see their eligibility amounts under "My Awards" in the Financial Aid section of Self-Service. There, you may:
- Choose to accept your loans as they’ve been awarded
- Decline them
- Reduce loan amounts
- Add summer loans
- Cancel loans you already accepted
- Reinstate loans you already canceled
- Return loan funding you received to your lender