Applicable only to those selected for verification for the 2017-18 academic year.
- Effective April 27, 2017, the federal Department of Education revised the acceptable documentation required for tax filers.
- If you have been asked to submit 2015 tax information, you may hand in a signed copy of your 2015 federal tax return instead of obtaining a 2015 tax return transcript, as you may have previously been informed.
- If you did not retain a copy of your taxes for your records, order a Tax Return Transcript from the IRS.
- As of May 10, 2015, FSA IDs are used to e-sign the FAFSA application instead of the former PIN (Personal Identification Number) system
- All students (and a parent, for dependent students) must create an FSA ID
- Your FSA ID confirms your identity when you access your financial aid information and electronically sign your FAFSA, Entrance Counseling, or a Master Promissory Note
- To create your FSA ID, reference the FSA ID Guide for step-by-step instructions, paying special attention to Step 4 if you already have a PIN set up as you will need to link it to your new FSA ID. You will begin the process at either the FAFSA website or the FSA ID website .
The following financial aid forms are for fall and winter 2018 and spring and summer 2019 semesters.
- Asset Clarification (PDF)
- Grant/Scholarship Clarifcation (PDF)
- Parent Tax Return Non-Filer (PDF)
- Proof of Identity & Statement of Purpose (PDF)
- Student Tax Return Non-Filer (PDF)
- Qualifying Household Members–Dependent Student (PDF)
- Qualifying Household Members–Independent Student (PDF)
- Loan Adjustment (PDF)
- Loan Instructions (accepting, adjusting, cancelling) (PDF)
- Parent PLUS Loan Request (PDF)
- Return Federal Loan Funds (PDF)
- Summer Loan Request (PDF)
- Independent Due to Dependent Child(ren) (PDF)
- Independent Due to Dependent(s) Other than Child(ren) or Spouse (PDF)